Training Services Food Defense Awareness Training
Food defense awareness training from SGS – learn about the latest guidelines on food defense and how a food defense plan can protect your reputation.
Why choose food defense awareness training from SGS?
Upon taking this course, you will learn about:
- The basics of food defense and food security management
- Why food defense is critical to your business and its reputation
- Risks from potential attackers within the food sector
- Supply chain mapping
- Authenticity assessments
- The development and implementation of food defense plans
Topic to be covered include:
- An overview of food defense, including key definitions and guidelines, such as PAS 96:2014
- Hazard (HACCP), vulnerability (VACCP) and threat (TACCP) assessment
- Human factors in food fraud and food defense
- The Elliott Review
- Cyber threats
- Fraud assessment tools: CARVER + shock and SSAFE
- Food authenticity
- Food testing
- Developing food defense plans
World-leading training in food and food safety
As a leader in professional training, we draw upon years of global experience in the food industry to provide effective learning and development opportunities.
Contact us today to find out more about food defense awareness training.