SGS To Exhibit at Africa’s Big 7
SGS will exhibit at Africa’s Big 7 from June 24-26, 2018, at the Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg.
As an important event at Africa Hospitality Week June 24-26, 2018, Africa’s Big 7 takes place with The Hotel Show Africa, two high level conferences boasting with global chef competitions, hospitality talent, an impressive programme of free training, the first hospitality jobs and careers fair, the global pizza challenge plus a range of other exciting features and demonstrations you will not want to miss. The Food Leaders Forum also has an exciting lineup of speakers during the event, and will involve a series of spontaneous and forthright panel discussions on the key strategic opportunities and challenges shaping the Industry at this time of accelerated expansion and change.
SGS experts will be on hand to present our services, which include:
- Food Standards Certification
- Food related and Food Safety Standards Training
- Legal Compliance and Supplier Audits and Assessments
- Nutritional and Microbiological Analysis
- Food Label Reviews and Chemical Testing
- Environmental Monitoring and Hygiene Surveys
- Mystery Shopping and Inspections
- Authenticity Testing and Certification
- Business Continuity Management and Information Security
Visit SGS at stand P12 in Hall 5. Be the Benchmark.
Free Entry registration here.
For further information, please contact:
Business Development Specialist
SGS South Africa (Pty) Ltd
t: +27 11 800 1000
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 95,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2, 400 offices and laboratories around the world.