The GFSI Global Food Safety Conference
Join us for the 2019 GFSI Conference in Nice and be part of the largest collaborative conversation on food safety advancement.
26 Feb 2019, 09:00
28 Feb 2019, 12:00
We’re proud to be sponsors of the 2019 GFSI Conference which takes place in Nice next February 26-28.
Contributing to a program of thought-provoking talks from a wide range of experts, academics, CEOs, public authorities, industry leaders and innovators, we’re delighted to sponsor, have a booth and host a breakfast session at this year’s GFSI Conference.
Come and see us at the SGS booth 7,8,10 & 11 where our experts will be on hand to offer insight and advice to help you protect products and enhance brand reputation at every stage of the food supply chain.
Recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity, we’ll be showcasing a range of food industry solutions:
- Food certification including GFSI schemes
- Customized food audit programs
- Gluten-free, Halal and Kosher audits
- FSMA training, audit and consulting services
- Label compliance reviews
- Food technical training & development
- Technology and innovation such as SGS Transparency-One and SGS Digicomply
- Food authenticity - geographic origin and authenticity by isotopic fingerprinting
SGS Breakfast Session
Join us on Thursday, February 28, at 8:15am, when we will be hosting and moderating a special breakfast session on “Managing Supply Chain Risks – How has the Food Industry Evolved in Recent Years”. The session will be moderated by Donna Brown Crockart, SGS AFL business manager in South Africa and speakers include Natalie Dyenson, MPH, Vice President, Food Safety & Quality, Dole Food Company, Inc., Christine Summers, AGMM Product Safety/Quality Assurance/Environmental Compliance, Costco, and Thies Dols, Global Food Safety & GMP Manager at DSM Food Specialties.
Using primary data from the SGS industry survey, this session will address the following key questions:
- Has the industry evolved the way it manages and mitigates risk?
- How far do regulations such as FSMA help in mitigating risk, and to what extent do they drive food safety culture?
- What are the latest methods for identifying emerging risks and minimizing their impact?
About the GFSI Conference
With a focus on Emerging Challenges and the Future of Food Safety, this year’s event will explore the exciting opportunities and unique challenges for the industry which are on the horizon. What does this mean for the future of food safety? And how can industry leaders stay one step ahead?
Over 1,200 food industry leaders will gather from more than 50 countries for this annual rendezvous for the advancement of food safety worldwide – recognized as the meeting place for decision-makers from across the supply chain and around the world.
We look forward to meeting you at our booth.