Energy Project Execution
Project execution from SGS – effective project management to ensure that your project is developed, executed and delivered successfully.
Whether you are an owner, operator, investor or insurer of a project, you need to understand and mitigate several key risks. Our project execution service provides comprehensive project management to ensure that your projects are developed and executed effectively.
Why choose project execution from SGS?
We can help you:
- Gain effective tender support, project management and owner’s representative services from the leading experts
- Ensure successful project execution throughout your project – from the tender phase right through to hand-over
- Select reliable and suitable contractors and verify that your project contracts cover all technical requirements
- Ensure that the installation phase is professionally managed and the final hand-over is completed on schedule.
Trusted project management from the leading provider
As the world’s leading provider of project execution, we offer you proven experience, state-of-the-art technology and unrivaled expertise. With our unique global reach, we can offer a local presence and experienced staff with knowledge of local, legal and regulatory issues to ensure the safety, security and quality of your project.
With a proven track record stretching across the development, management and completion of a wide range of projects, we are the first choice for clients requiring effective project execution around the world.
Our project execution services include tender support, construction and final acceptance.
We can help you develop your project, prepare the tender documents and select suitable contractors.
We can assemble an appropriate team of experts, placed permanently on site, to implement and execute your project in-line with Project Management Institute guidelines. We can oversee a number of factors including:
- Health and safety
- Incident and crisis management
- Data and document management
- Reporting and communication
- Contractor coordination
- Site management
- Schedule control
- Cost monitoring
- Quality assurance and quality control
- Start-up and commissioning coordination
We can develop the commissioning approval procedure and oversee a number of factors, such as:
- Witness the final test run
- Assesses the final test results
- Ensure the project is thoroughly reviewed and all documents, incidents and non-conformity reports (NCR’s) are closed
- Ensure that a full functional and safety inspection is undertaken
- Help to deliver your project on time and according to specification
Contact us today to find out how our project execution services can help develop, execute and deliver your projects successfully.