SGS Hospitality Experience (HX) Helps Maximize the Hotel Guest Experience
SGS has launched a new service tailored for the travel and hospitality sector.
Hospitality Experience (HX) is a comprehensive, risk assessment module that aims to maximize the guest experience within the hotel industry.
HX comprises four modules of certification audits, covering: risk, sustainability, corporate social responsibility and quality of service experience:
- Risk: the risk module evaluates buildings, food and water safety, as well as cyber security, business continuity and overall property security
- Sustainability: HX’s sustainability module focuses on waste and energy management to deliver cost-saving options
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): this module proves commitment to CSR and risk reduction, as well as compliance and transparency to guests
- Quality of service experience: the final module provides an in-depth review of a property’s service with a series of mystery guest audits
HX offers three levels of risk certification:
- HX Platinum: achieved with a score of 95% or higher
- HX Gold: achieved with a score of 85% to 94%
- HX Silver: achieved with a score of 65% to 84%
These certifications can be used to display a property’s commitment to the four important areas outlined above, ensuring an optimal level of guest experience and satisfaction.
As the rates of international travel and online property reviews continue to grow, hotel brands are expected to provide exceptional service and guest experience consistently. The HX module can offer a guideline and benchmark for doing just that. It can also help:
- Increase brand reputation
- Identify potential cost savings
- Provide operational guidance and support
- Ensure regulatory conformity
- Offer market intelligence
- Provide peace of mind to managers and guests
SGS Global Head of Travel & Hospitality, Peter Hvidberg said: “Today, a minor incident can be magnified with a single online review, increasing the demand and pressure for experience excellence and commitment for all hotel brands. Therefore, it is more important than ever to ensure that your property is doing all that it can to achieve the highest level of satisfaction. HX has been designed specifically for the hospitality industry to meet a variety of needs and provide solutions to many of the issues presented today.”
To find out more, contact:
Global Head, Travel & Hospitality
t: +41 22 739 94 76
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 90,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.